Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) di Telkomsigma
21 June 2012
Oracle Database Administrator Jakarta Raya
- Responsible for providing day-to-day support and maintenance for key Oracle database and services of Applications platform on production and test environment.
- Participate in version releases and patches
- Investigate potential problems and issues raised by users.
- Bachelor's Degree from Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Experience in installing, configuring and upgrading Oracle database.
- Experience in defining, developing and managing scripts that enhance performance and reliability of Oracle DBMS environments, including thorough knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Having knowledge of Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL, PLSQL
- Skilled in scripting and automating repetitive administrative tasks
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting using perl/sed/awk
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Ready to work in shift schedules
If your qualifications meet our requirement please send your resume with code Oracle DBA in subject to :
Last Update: 21 June 2012
Return to previous page